Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome!

*Mic check* *Ahem* HELLO IS THIS THING ON? It is? good! 
I've been trying to come up with a "cool" and "witty" description to write, but to no avail, so I'm just going to write whatever it is that my brain tells my fingers to type.


Hello there, My name is Roxy, and here'are ten things I want you to know about me:
1. I am Jamaican
2. I love food
3. I am always up for an adventure (especially with my crazy friends)
4. I love to read
5. A glass of wine and some ice cream (not together of course) makes my world go round :)
6. I'm still not sure what I want to be when I "grow" up.
7. I am a very random individual
8. I am very indecisive
9.I love to write, but i'm not sure if i'm good at it
10. i'm fun-sized :)


Hopefully, my posts will be entertaining and well...informative...

4 comments:

Drew said...

RAAAAEE mi fren... I will be the first to comment on your blog. Good start. Keep it up!!!! keep travelling keep eating keep writing.

Rochelle.Chin said...

I like it!hehe!

Corve DaCosta said...

Great - I can't wait to return and read your posts.

Troy said...

Nice work, go Karesa!

Post a Comment