Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Twisted Kilt


 
"The Twisted Kilt" Penne Pasta


I am actually really excited to share this post with you because "The Twisted Kilt" is one of my favourite bar/restaurant/liming spot in Montego Bay. Overlooking the beach on "The Hip Strip", this 
"Jamaicanized" Irish Sports bar/restaurant has arguable some of the best finger-licking Bar-b-q wings i have ever tasted...(as I'm writing this post i'm salivating and craving some). I had the pleasure of tasting their Specialty Pasta yesterday and even now, the taste still lingers in my mouth (that may be due to the fact that I had the leftovers for lunch today though), but it was really good...I had "The Twisted Kilt" pasta, made with penne pasta, green and red peppers, grilled chicken and ham!! Yummmayyyy!!!


Some Friends and I having Jager Bombs
Another reason I frequent there is because of their drinks!! I have gotten drunk  imbibed enough alcohol here to last me a lifetime...lol..this is the place I broke my jager bomb (cocktail made with jagermeister liqueur and red bull) virginity, so you can understand why I hold this place dear to my stomach heart. They always have a special on alcoholic beverages here, for example, Ladies drink 2-4-1 Martinis on Fridays from 8-9 p.m; men get 2-4-1 deals whenever there is a big game going on which is pretty much every week.



If you are like me and enjoy watching sports with lots of people, this is definitely the place to come. This place is always packed with sports enthusiasts from all over the world (keep in mind that Tourists "live" on Mobay's hip-strip) and before long you will be hugging your new friends..well that depends on if your team won...

The customer service here is always very good...the bar tenders are very friendly and attentive... don't be surprised if they address you by your name on your second visit...(ok, maybe not your second visit, but you know what I mean...)
Richie, one of the really good bartenders

Kilt beach
If you want to "live the good life" and sip pina coladas on the beach, you may also do that there, as The Kilt has its own beach, and there is a waiter there who will take your orders, you dont even have to move...

There is so much more I could write, but all this reminiscing is making me hungry... If you ever visit Mobay, you should definitely check out the Twisted Kilt!! *two thumbs up*

2 comments:

FreeSpirit89 said...

FIRST: Who is the cutie on the right in the white tee?
SECONDLY: All I gotta do is show up and pretend to like sports to get him?
THIRDLY: I CRAVE a Jagermeister!!
FOURTHLY: Take me out with you!

Roxy said...

haha..ur hilarious! Come to Mobay and i'll take u out! ;)

Post a Comment