Hi, Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.
RSS

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Taco party!!

beef taco with salsa, cheese, lettuce and sour cream

I love tacos, but the only taco restaurant I know is in Kingston and I live in Montego Bay. My friend who recently moved to Montego Bay from Kingston had a taco craving the other day, (and since there isn't anywhere in Mobay where we can get ready made tacos), decided that we should make it ourselves, invite some friends over and have a taco party (yay!! fun! fun! fun! :).

Soft shell taco
We bought the taco shells (hard and soft), made our own salsa, and cooked our own mince meat. This was my first time making helping to make tacos (I must give my friend most of the credit and take the rest for myself because dicing up tomatoes and onions is no easy task...ha ha) and I cant wait to make them again! 

Hard shell tacos



We must have done a pretty good job with the tacos or they were starving, because within seconds (i kid you not) of placing the tacos and salsa on the table, our friends quickly ate them off. 






happy taco eater :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment